SAFETY FIBREGLASS LADDER EQUIPPED WITH AN ANCHOR POINT
Fibreglass extension ladder equipped with an anchor point on the last rung to which the user can connect a lifeline.
|Model||Extension||Nº Rungs||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (Kg)||Extendible Legs (mm)|
|F7210MEPF||Push-up||2x10||3000 / 4960||450||22+8||2000/3500|
|F7210CEPF||Rope||2x10||3000 / 4960||450||25+8||2000 / 3500|
|F7212MEPF||Push-up||2x12||3560 / 6080||450||25+10||2500 / 4300|
|F7212CEPF||Rope||2x12||3560 / 6080||450||28+10||2500 / 4300|
|F7214MEPF||Push-up||2x14||4120 / 7200||450||28+11||3000 / 5000|
|F7214CEPF||Rope||2x14||4120 / 7200||450||31+11||3000 / 5000|
|F8216CEPF||Rope||2x16||4680 / 8320||500||41+12,5||3500 / 5700|
These references can be ordered with aluminium legs instead of aluminium and fiberglass legs. In this case,the models would be the same but without the final F (F7210MEP, F7212MEP, F7214MEP, F8216CEP).
- There are two ways of stabilising the ladders:
› Works on poles: the ladder is tied to the pole with the rope provided for this purpose.
› Works on facades: using the extendible legs.
- The ladders can be either push-up or rope-operated extension ladders and several heights are available.
- Equipment included:
› Height-adjustable legs.
› EN 795 anchor point to be used with a lifeline.
› Works on poles: pole grip, eyebolts, grippers, and rope to be tied to the pole.
› Works on facades: extendible aluminium and fibreglass legs.
- Electrical and thermal insulation. They are antimagnetic and highly resistant to humidity, acids, corrosion and ultra-violet rays.
- 30mm width non-slip fibreglass rungs, which are in horizontal position while using the ladder.
- Distance between rungs: 28 cm
- Equipped with wall wheels.
- Equipped with swivel rubber feet.
- Stainless steel fasteners and fittings.
- Tornillería y herrajes en acero inoxidable.
- Stiles closed with rubber end caps.
- Rungs closed with caps.
- Sliding rollers between the two sections to avoid stile wear.
- Manufactured according to the European Standard UNE-EN 131 of Ladders and UNE EN 50528 Insulating Ladders.
- Electrical insulation tests at 100 kV according to the standard requirements of UNE-EN 61478 – Ladders of insulating material.