Fibreglass fixed vertical ladders / shaft ladders
Entirely made of fibreglass reinforced polyester to be fixed to the wall or to the ground thanks to stainless steel brackets.
- Electrical and thermal insulation.
- Antimagnetic and highly resistant to humidity, acids, corrosion and ultra-violet rays.
- 30mm width non-slip fibreglass rungs, which are in horizontal position while using the ladder.
- AISI 304 stainless steel wall brackets and fasteners. AISI 316 optional.
- Stiles closed with rubber end caps.
- Rungs closed with caps.
- Customised to meet the requirements of each particular situation.
- Optional: handrails which extend out of the pit and which are folded away after use, rest platform, safety cage and / or lifeline
- Manufactured to the requirements of standard UNE-EN 14122 (machinery safety. Permanent means of access to industrial machinery and facilities. Part 4: Fixed ladders).
Insulation tests carried out at 100 kV according to the European Standard UNE-EN 61478 Live Working – Ladders of Insulating Material.