Fibreglass single-section folding ladder
The ladder is fitted with a locking system that allows its use as a single section ladder or as a double-sided ladder.
It can be completely folded for transport and/or storage.
Stabiliser base fitted with non-slip rubber pads for greater stability as a stepladder.
|Reference||Rungs||Folded length (mm)||Unfolded length (mm)||Ladder width (mm)||Base width (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
- Electrical and thermal insulation.
- Antimagnetic and highly resistant to humidity, acids, corrosion and ultra-violet rays.
- 30mm width non-slip fibreglass rungs, which are in horizontal position while using the ladder.
- Distance between rungs: 28 cm.
- Fitted with an hinge that allows its use as a single section ladder or as a double-sided ladder.
- Easy to transport since it can be completely folded.
- Fibreglass stiles closed with rubber end caps.
- Stainless steel fasteners and fittings.
- Equipped with rubber feet.
- Equipped with a base stabiliser.
- Manufactured according to the European Standard UNE-EN 131 for “Ladders” and UNE-EN 50528 for “Insulating ladders for Use On or Near Low Voltage Electrical Installations”
- Insulation tests carried out at 100 kV according to the European Standard UNE-EN 61478 for “Live Working – Ladders of Insulating Material Electrical Installations”